web page hit counter

Monday, June 19, 2006

Seperating the wealth from the chavs

I'm incredibly rich. Many people don't like to talk about their wealth, but I believe that it's something that you should just get out in a conversation as soon as possible. After all, you wouldn't want to invest half an hour of your precious time chatting to someone who was then unable to play a game quazball (it's silicon valley's latest craze) simply because they couldn't afford the hideously expensive quazball mallet and degaussing wand.

I believe that soon, short range wireless technologies combined with VDU goggles and complex scene rendering technology will allow me to walk through a crowd of people, assessing each person's worth, by totaling up the value of their possessions, from the Bluetooth signal given out by their mobile phone, to the RFID tag embedded in their top quality designerwear. Poor people will be removed from my field of view, perhaps being replaced by the images of movie stars, or street furniture.

I confidently predict that by the year 2050, I'll be able to actually ignore poor people, rather than pretending to, just as I do now.

2 Comments:

At 2:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Dr Nicolas A. Fennelli I am a chiropractor. My new company tetrasilver tetroxide llc will be involved in the sales, marketing and product development of cutting edge medical products. Dr orford what do you know about electron jumping compounds such as tetrasilver tetraoxide. Are you familiar with dr marvin s. antelmans work. tetrasilver tetraoxide is mixed with dmso in a saline base and is showing amazing promise as a new type of treatment for cancer and aids not to mention a host of other diseases. you can reach me at tetrasilver@verizon.net I am looking forward to hearing from you. I am sorry about recent rulings in england regarding nanotech. I am sure thats not the last of it. The tetrasilver kills rapidly dividing cells by a process known as nanoelectrocution.

 
At 2:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant post and useful information…I think this is what I read somewhere…but I don’t know with your experience
--------------------------
My website: No deposit Poker Bonus

 

Post a Comment

<< Home