web page hit counter

Monday, August 08, 2005

The Gathering

Well, after a good nights sleep, I sat myself down in the main conference theatre, ready for the first day. I thought it went well. Many of the speakers were quite informative, and for the most part their revolutionary ideas were pretty close to my own thoughts.

I've spoken to several people, and they are all looking forward to my talk on Wednesday. Surprisingly, some were not regular readers of this blog, but they have promised to mend their ways, and join the rest of the scientific community.

I had hoped that the logo for the Florida Future Forecast conference that I'd seen on the promotional material would have been replaced at the event. But no, the garish triple F logo remains. Really, it looks like it was designed by a child in a high school art contest.

Logos aside, I'm hoping that this magnificent collection of scientific talent, which I'm confident I can work effectivly with, will prove to be a languard for much benifical technological advancement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home