web page hit counter

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Long Way to Morning

I have finally arrived in Orlando for the Future Forecast 2005 conference this week.
It was possibly one of the worst flights I have ever had.
The plane was delayed over two hours before take-off, due to weather conditions at another airport. I find that sort of excuse very poor. It really wouldn't take that much effort to have a spare couple of planes at each major airport kept to one side so when there are delays of this kind, the spares can be brought into service, and keep the schedules on time. I'm sure the additional cost of this would be happily covered by the public, in return for a greater confidence that their transport will be leaving and arriving on time.

Still tomorrow the conference, and I look forward to it with anticipation. Do join me here each evening, as I summarise the days events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home