web page hit counter

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Leader of the Pack

Today was a good day. The mornings speakers were all interesting and informative. The lunch was finely prepared. The first presenter in the afternoon was very dull and dry, but I must confess I didn't mind too much as I was to be the next speaker. Churlish I know, but it never hurts to follow a poor presenter.
Although pressures of time had caused the organisers to ask me to shorten my talk on Cyber-Bionic Security, I feel it went down very well. Many of my ideas and notions were so far ahead of the other speakers, that the attendees stunned silence spoke for itself.

The rest of the afternoon was fairly bland in comparison, although one talk about renewable energy sources did get me thinking. But you'll have to wait until a future blog entry for that.
I get the impression that this blog is greatly appreciated by the organisers and attendees alike for the attention it is bringing the conference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home